Bowl Game Predictions
This week are the bowl games, with the winners to advance to the Vanier.
Mitchell Bowl
Western (7-4) at Manitoba (10-0)
Don's Dirt: I think my crystal ball is cracked! This is the end of the line for the Mustangs as Manitoba remains undefeated and will play for its first Vanier Cup since 1970. Take the over, and lay the points. Manitoba 37 Western 17
V-Line: No way that Western comes into Winnipeg and wins this game. The Stangs are out of magic tricks. The Bisons will win large and the Herd will invade TO for the Vanier Cup. Manitoba 45 Western 17
G-Spot: I will take the Western upset 31-28.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Uteck Bowl
Laval (10-0) at St. Mary's (8-1)
Don's Dirt: While I would love to see a rematch of 2001 when St Mary's and Manitoba hooked up, I don't think that is going to happen. I think the Vanier will be a battle of undefeated teams. But I am sick of seeing Laval at the Vanier! Take the over, and lay the points. Laval 31 St Mary's 21
V-Line: Take Laval and lay the points. Even though the game is in Halifax and the Rouge et Or had problems with the Huskies in their regular season match up, Laval will win setting up the battle of the 11-0 clubs at Vanier. Watch for the Laval Quebexican QB to have a strong game (it's true, he's from Mexico.)
Laval 38 St. Mary's 13
G-Spot: Laval in a blowout 41-10.
Mitchell Bowl
Western (7-4) at Manitoba (10-0)
Don's Dirt: I think my crystal ball is cracked! This is the end of the line for the Mustangs as Manitoba remains undefeated and will play for its first Vanier Cup since 1970. Take the over, and lay the points. Manitoba 37 Western 17
V-Line: No way that Western comes into Winnipeg and wins this game. The Stangs are out of magic tricks. The Bisons will win large and the Herd will invade TO for the Vanier Cup. Manitoba 45 Western 17
G-Spot: I will take the Western upset 31-28.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Uteck Bowl
Laval (10-0) at St. Mary's (8-1)
Don's Dirt: While I would love to see a rematch of 2001 when St Mary's and Manitoba hooked up, I don't think that is going to happen. I think the Vanier will be a battle of undefeated teams. But I am sick of seeing Laval at the Vanier! Take the over, and lay the points. Laval 31 St Mary's 21
V-Line: Take Laval and lay the points. Even though the game is in Halifax and the Rouge et Or had problems with the Huskies in their regular season match up, Laval will win setting up the battle of the 11-0 clubs at Vanier. Watch for the Laval Quebexican QB to have a strong game (it's true, he's from Mexico.)
Laval 38 St. Mary's 13
G-Spot: Laval in a blowout 41-10.

<< Home