3 sleeps newsletter
Fellers,
3 nights to store your sleep and coat your stomachs..
I have been asked by several folks whether we are wearing our costumes for Vanier Cup or for Grey Cup. Some feel that the fact that Vanier will me more relaxed and less people, it is more welcome to obtrusive costumes. I need to know what you guys prefer and think... I was thinking I would prefer to wear mine on Grey Cup as it is very appropriate for my outfit..plus I want to get on CBC and Vanier is on the Score. Let me know if you want Vanier, Grey or both!
Updates:
We need to be at the train station for 11:15 ish so we can talk to the station master to get seating together. They cannot try to get us seating together unless our entire group is present.
Please remember to print and bring your e-tickets to the Via Station
Regarding Tickets for Vanier... They are 30 bucks through ticket master and that is...well too much. We are sure that we can get them cheaper as it will definitely NOT be sold out with St. Mary's and Manitoba being in it.... If we find a scalper that has 20 or 30 we will just try and offer to buy them all for 10 bucks a piece. If that doesn't work out we can always get them at the stadium as we can choose a section a likely sit wherever we want within reason.
Kent
3 nights to store your sleep and coat your stomachs..
I have been asked by several folks whether we are wearing our costumes for Vanier Cup or for Grey Cup. Some feel that the fact that Vanier will me more relaxed and less people, it is more welcome to obtrusive costumes. I need to know what you guys prefer and think... I was thinking I would prefer to wear mine on Grey Cup as it is very appropriate for my outfit..plus I want to get on CBC and Vanier is on the Score. Let me know if you want Vanier, Grey or both!
Updates:
We need to be at the train station for 11:15 ish so we can talk to the station master to get seating together. They cannot try to get us seating together unless our entire group is present.
Please remember to print and bring your e-tickets to the Via Station
Regarding Tickets for Vanier... They are 30 bucks through ticket master and that is...well too much. We are sure that we can get them cheaper as it will definitely NOT be sold out with St. Mary's and Manitoba being in it.... If we find a scalper that has 20 or 30 we will just try and offer to buy them all for 10 bucks a piece. If that doesn't work out we can always get them at the stadium as we can choose a section a likely sit wherever we want within reason.
Kent

<< Home