Vanier Cup Road Tour

Dedicated to the Vanier Cup Road Tour - since 1995

Thursday, October 20, 2011

37ish Sleeps Newsletter

Hi Y’all,

Football is in the air, n’est pas? I guess we can put away our French, cuz we are going west! Land of Hippy’s, Hemp, and Hair... Vancouver, here we come! Hope are all getting geared up for the trip.

I will do a proper newsletter soon but in short form we need to get the flights straightened out. To get the group discount they all have to be on one order so I will arrange with our travel agent Commander Landers and put them all on my Visa and you can all send me the $$ . I would appreciate if everyone can send me the $$ within a week if possible.

In order to book the flights we need the following info from each of you. Pls respond ASAP and copy Brent at blanders@couriersplus.ca We need to get everyone’s first name, initial, last name and date of birth for the group booking.. For example;

Kenny G Spot - January 1, 1971

This year will be epic. Pls send us the info ASAP. THX Guys

Cheers,
G-Spot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home