4 sleeps newsletter
G’Day Lads,
We are in the last few days before the Vanier extravaganza. Only 4 sleeps to start banking sleep and building your reserves.
We have have an excellent crop of rookies this year... 3 “freshies” ;
“Grimo”
“Bert”
Whitey White
For those who care, Laval is advancing to their 4th straight Vanier Cup and they will play against Calgary...Needless to say, the home crowd will be revved up and a good party is sure to be had. I am thinking we should get to the tailgate extra early given this fact. Maybe we can draw straws and send a small crew out early to stake out and claim a spot and set up the ironing board....warm up the pig BBQ etc ; )
Don’t forget to bring your shooter supplies. I would suggest one bottle per room and get even bottles of .Crème De Menthe (clear) and Peppermint Schnapps. I have Grenadine and a few shooter glasses. If we get 3 or 4 bottles of each (total) that’ll go along way ; )
Cheers,
G

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home