16 sleeps newsletter
Well fellas,
Time time is drawing nearer... we is very becited!! I sent a note out but we need to get pushing the Monations for Movember and we also need to get some pics! How is everyone looking? In the right light, I think I can see something under my nose but it is more like a chocolate milk stache. I was called a dirty Frenchman this morning and I took it as a compliment.
We need to think about our costumes... As you know we have been Santa’s for several years and that is the them this year.... I can pick up some white hair spray so we can dye our Mo’s and go Santa sans beards...(Although the Burl Ives look would be solid)
Given that the game(s) are indoors and in Vancouver I will likely go Santa shorts as opposed to pants. The big question is this.... do we do Vanier as Santa’s or do we do Vanier AND Grey Cup as Santa’s. I am thinking both but as we are a democratic group we will put it to an official vote/referendum. SEE ABOVE
Time time is drawing nearer... we is very becited!! I sent a note out but we need to get pushing the Monations for Movember and we also need to get some pics! How is everyone looking? In the right light, I think I can see something under my nose but it is more like a chocolate milk stache. I was called a dirty Frenchman this morning and I took it as a compliment.
We need to think about our costumes... As you know we have been Santa’s for several years and that is the them this year.... I can pick up some white hair spray so we can dye our Mo’s and go Santa sans beards...(Although the Burl Ives look would be solid)
Given that the game(s) are indoors and in Vancouver I will likely go Santa shorts as opposed to pants. The big question is this.... do we do Vanier as Santa’s or do we do Vanier AND Grey Cup as Santa’s. I am thinking both but as we are a democratic group we will put it to an official vote/referendum. SEE ABOVE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home